I am Medical Doctor and a Neuroscience researcher working in the field of Neurobiology and Neuropsychiatry. I’m a promoter and user of Open Science and Open Access initiatives.
- Lab Leader of the Computational and Translational Neuropsychiatry Lab (GarzaLab)
- Frontostriatal system in substance use and addiction, and neuropsychiatric disorders.
- Identification of neuroimaging biomarkers in humans and animal models.
- Action mechanisms and possible uses of neuromodulation methods.
- Effects of music on the brain.
- Assistant Professor, Institute of Neurobiology (INB), UNAM campus Juriquilla, Querétaro, Mexico. (physical location)
- Visiting Senior Researcher, University of Aarhus, Denmark.
Email: egarza at comunidad.unam.mx or Phone: +52 (442) 238-1038